Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The New Man Episode 34: Authentic Man Program: The Power of Integrity

The New Man this week talks with Bryan Bayer and Garrison Cohen of the Authentic Man Program, about their latest tools to help men achieve their true potential.

Episode 34: Authentic Man Program: The Power of Integrity

Listen Now
RSS: Subscribe
RSS: iTunes

What the hell is integrity really? Why would it play an important role in our lives and our interactions with other men...and women?

This week we're talking again with our friends Bryan Bayer and Garrison Cohen of the Authentic Man Program, about their latest tools to help men achieve their true potential.

Listen as the fellas from AMP cover:

  • How our being nice can be the barrier to our own greatness;
  • How it is really our duty to express how we really feel, regardless of the outcome;
  • The importance of owning our attraction;
  • What we have to put on the line to evolve to the next level;
  • Where to find the arena to play our highest game;
  • Calling ourselves on our own bullshit;
  • The latest multimedia products from AMP;
  • How to put all of this theory in to real action.

Click Here to start discovering your potential with the Authentic Man Program.

Related Links:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This motivational speaker Gary 'Garrison' Cohen is a complete fraud. If you're a man in need of finding yourself, I suggest you find something else other than this Snake Oil Medicine Show.

Anonymous said...

I really liked this. I like the idea of micro-integrity- useful for me- and I'm going to start today! :)

I have dated some good guys in my life, AND I am in a new place, new culture (California) and I AM wondering "Where are all the good men??" Seriously.

I'm working on being the most awesome woman I can be so I'll be ready when I meet one.

Thanks!

ps: I think the same info is just as useful for women.

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah- and in my dating of good guys, I know that it IS true that there is a lot more fun, playfulness, and sensuality when both people are good, solid, and trustworthy.

So, AMEN to more integrity!

I wish more of my women friends here had experienced that.

AuthenticWoman said...

Tripp Lanier is a great host. His enthusiasm is contagious. And this is valuable information. It's not just for men. It's an inside scoop for women to better understand our men.

As a woman, I certainly enjoy the scoop.